Need camper storage this winter? Safe Place Mini Storage has the Fredericksburg VA camper storage space to store your summer vehicles. Our outdoor parking spaces can store your vehicles, boats, even your motorcycle. This month we want to help you find solutions for storing before the weather turns cold.
Camper storage before winter arrives
- Since there are most likely a few treats leftover from the last road trip make sure to clean out the cabinets and fridge before stowing.
- Self storage is a solution to saving space around the house. Whether indoor or out, storing with a cover offers the most protection.
- Replace fluids now before storage since you will already be cleaning, now is the time to refresh a few things.
- Use the manufacturers recommendation for how high the psi should be for each tire.
- Check all seals and seams, especially after a long hard summer on the road.
- Want to avoid a dead battery in the spring? Take it out now before storage so the battery does not drain.
No matter what you plan to store this winter, Safe Place Mini Storage has you covered. Our drive up units can fit all your furniture and business needs, while our Fredericksburg VA camper storage provide the storage solutions for the biggest items you own. Stop by our storage facility to see how self storage can help you!
Not sure which storage unit will fit all your belongings and still keep you within budget? The storage calculator on our website is a useful tool to help you make the right decision. Once you know your storage unit size, head over to our units available page and rent your unit. We are here to answer your storage questions.