For dedicated gardeners or lawn enthusiasts, a backyard shed is a great storage solution. But over time it can accumulate stuff that does not belong which makes it a pain to use garden tools. Safe Place Mini Storage has found out some brilliant and creative ideas to make shed organization easy and your life a little less stressful.
Follow these simple ideas to learn how to organize your shed and make the most out of your storage space.
Shed Organization Ideas
- Install a workbench in your shed. It will be a crucial component in your shed if you do different projects.
- Maximize the use of walls and shed doors. Use cabinets to build a vertical shelf or use hooks on your shed doors to hang chairs, and other small tools.
- Use a tool hanger for long-handled gardening tools. It can be used to keep rakes and broom from cluttering floor space.
- Build a screwdriver rack to store all your small tools in one spot. Attach the rack to the wall and drill holes accordingly.
- Install magnetic strips either on your workbench or on any of the walls. They are perfect for storing tools like trowels and pliers in your shed.
Storing in Fredericksburg, VA
Reach out to our storage experts at Safe Place Mini Storage for all your storage and organization needs. If you run out of storage space while organizing your shed or garage. We are conveniently located in Fredericksburg, VA and offer a variety of temperature-controlled storage units ranging from 4×7 to 20×10. So, you can store anything from rakes to furniture.