Moving this summer? Let Safe Place Mini Storage help! We offer a safe place to store your belongings and find Fredericksburg VA movers. Ask these questions the next time you think about hiring a mover to help pack up the house.
Safe Place Mini Storage can be more than your storage solution. If this season selling the house, moving out of your parents house, helping a family member downsize, is on your to-do list self storage should be on your supplies list. Find the storage rental that makes storing your belongings simple and secure. We have drive up storage, interior storage units, even temperature controlled storage! Rent online today.
We made connections throughout the Fredericksburg VA community that we thought could benefit our customers. Safeguard Moving, JWashington Mover, and Fredericksburg Moving Company can help our customers moving this season! Check out more on our neighborhood friends board.
Moving Day: What To Do?
- Pack as much as possible the night before. Any last minute items should be packed before the team arrives.
- Labels will save you and the movers any confused when it is time to unload the truck.
- Pick up extra supplies just in case you need them.
What To Ask the Pros Before You Hire Them
- How does your team train?
- Is there a weight limit I should be mindful of when packing?
- What is the best way to pay?
- How can I set up an estimate? Are they free?
- Do you provide workers’ compensation insurance?
From choosing Fredericksburg VA movers to the right storage unit, Safe Place Mini Storage can help you prepare for a move. Find more questions, tips, and suggestions about moving on the Moving Blog.
Ready to rent a Fredericksburg VA storage unit? Head over to our units available page and find the one that answers your needs.